“We imagine a world in which we can
customize treatments for each individual.”
To improve understanding of stem cell biology; develop innovative technologies; and translate our findings into novel regenerative therapies.
- To bring novel regenerative treatments for patients to standard clinical care.
- To provide a center of excellence for biomedical, technological and stem cell-based research.
- To attract, train and educate the next generation of investigators and caregivers to develop and implement regenerative therapies.
- To incorporate societal perspectives through active connections to patient (societies) and relevant stakeholders.
- To actively foster (international) collaboration with academia, government and industry.